Date(s) - August 5, 2021
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s all about Albariño in August! Given 1st August is Albariño Day, we’re getting involved with this spectacular, unmissable Albariño & Sushi evening (for no better reason than we think they are an awesome pairing).
We’ll be drinking Albariño (or as they say in Portugal, Alvarinho) from both the northern and southern hemispheres to test different styles and origins.
- Casa do Arrabalde Vinho Verde 2020, Baião, Portugal
- Azevedo Alvarinho Reserva 2019, Vinho Verde, Portugal
- Bodega Garzón Réserve 2020, Maldonado, Uruguay
- Santiago Ruiz O Rosal 2019, Rías Baixas, Spain
- Lagar de Pintos Albariño 2018, Rías Baixas, Spain
- Date & time: Thursday, 5th August, 7.30 – 9.00 PM
- Price: £45 per person
To accompany the wines we will have freshly prepared sushi selections (8 pieces per person) from the brilliant Sushi Jun restaurant in Farnham.
Guests will also receive an exclusive offer on all wines purchased on the night.