Website Elite Sensors Ltd
Design & Manufacture of High Tech Sensors & Electronics
Elite Sensors Ltd is a company based in Farnham, Surrey. We design and manufacture high performance sensors for industries requiring rugged high-quality products for demanding and exacting applications. Our headquarters is situated close to good transport links and offers onsite parking for employees.
We currently have a vacancy for an assembly/test technician to build and test our range of products. The candidate should be able to work from engineering instructions and take the product through the complete process from kitting to final test and despatch.
· Ability to work accurately to engineering instructions
· Competent and consistent soldering skills – IPC-620 Qualified preferred
· Small batch assembly of sensor and small interface units
· Previous exposure to sensor/unit encapsulation
· Some experience of prototype wiring
· Experience in electronics testing (specific training will be given)
· Practical, working IT knowledge (inc. Office365)
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good interpersonal skill and a can-do attitude
· Ability to work both autonomously and cooperatively within a team environment
· Competitive salary
· 38 Hour week
· 25 Days holiday per annum
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Pension scheme
· Private health scheme
· Paid overtime where required
For this role you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Elite Sensors Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please send your application and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org