Website Elite Sensors Ltd
Design & Manufacture of High Tech Sensors & Electronics
Elite Sensors Ltd is a company based in Farnham, Surrey. We design and manufacture high performance sensors for industries requiring rugged high-quality products for demanding and exacting applications. Our headquarters is situated close to good transport links and offers onsite parking for employees.
We currently have a vacancy for a part time administrator to carry out various admin duties within our office. The candidate should be able to work independently with a very high level of accuracy. Tasks will include data entry onto our Sage200 ERP system including stock details, purchasing, sales, administration and despatch.
· Good organisation skills including management of diaries
· Flexi working hours – 5 days per week
· Some knowledge of a MRP system would be beneficial but not essential
· Practical, working IT knowledge cover core Microsoft products
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good interpersonal skill and a can-do attitude
· Ability to work both autonomously and cooperatively within a team environment
· Competitive salary
· 15 to 20 Hours per week
· 25 Days holiday per annum (pro-rata)
· Discretionary bonus scheme
For this role you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Elite Sensors Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please send your application and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org